On Wednesday morning the latest purchasing managers’ index (PMI) business surveys are rolling out for June. Today it’s the turn of the services sector.
Anything over 50 shows growth, and anything below indicates that a sector is contracting.
Here’s what we’ve got so far:
- Spain: Spain’s reading was much stronger than expected, hitting 59.7, in comparison to the 55.5 that was expected.
- Italy: Out at 8:45 a.m. London time (3:45 a.m. ET)
- France: Out at 8:50 a.m. London time (3:50 a.m. ET)
- Germany: Out at 8:55 a.m. London time (3:55 a.m. ET)
- Eurozone total: Out at 9 a.m. London time (4 a.m. ET)
Spain’s services sector saw the fastest hiring in 8 years.
We’ll update this page as the data rolls out.