Eurozone manufacturing purchasing managers’ index (PMI) surveys are rolling out today — they’re one of the most-watched business surveys across the bloc, indicating the strength of the industrial sector before any official production data is released.
The flash PMI, based on the early returns of the survey and for which only details of France and Germany are available, came in at 52.
That’s above the neutral 50 level, indicating growth, but not too much of it.
Here’s what we’ve got so far today.
- Spain: 51.7 (53 expected, 53.2 previous)
- Italy: Out at 8:45 a.m. BST (53.3 expected, 53.8 previous)
- France: Out at 8:50 a.m. BST (50.4 expected, 48.3 previous)
- Germany: Out at 8:55 a.m. BST (52.5 expected, 53.3 previous)
- Eurozone total: Out at 9 a.m. BST (52 expected, 52.3 previous)
This post will be updated as more data is released.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.