The eurozone’s latest manufacturing PMIs are being released this morning, which should give us some idea of the strength of Europe’s recovery in March.
Here’s what’s coming and what we have so far. Remember that anything over 50 signals growth, and anything under signals contraction:
- Spain: 54.3 — a little weaker than forecast, but Spain is still leading the way (54.2 previously and 54.7 expected)
- Italy: Out at 8:45 a.m. GMT (51.9 previously and 52.2 expected)
- France: Out at 8:50 a.m. GMT (47.6 previously and 48.2 expected)
- Germany: Out at 8:55 a.m. GMT (51.1 previously and 52.4 expected)
- The eurozone: Out at 9 a.m. GMT (51 previously and 51.9 expected)
We’ll keep updating this page as the figures roll out.