- ESPN play-by-play announcer Mark Jones trolled the Toronto Raptors and their fans during their Game 2 loss of the playoff series against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- After the Cavs erased a 2-point halftime deficit and took an 11-point lead into the fourth quarter, Jones referred to the Raptors’ home city as “LeBronto.”
- LeBron finished the game with 43 points, 8 rebounds, and 14 assists and “LeBronto” quickly became a trending topic on Twitter.
- The Raptors are the 1-seed in the Eastern Conference but dropped the first two games of the series at home, including blowing a big lead at the end of Game 1.
- If the Raptors lose this series, it would mark the the third straight year that they lost to LeBron and the Cavs in the play
Here is the video, via ESPN:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.