Photo: AP Images
Erin Andrews did a Q&A with GQ this week and had some interesting things to say about being one of the most admired women in sports broadcasting, Les Miles, and Tim Tebow.Here are some of the highlights:
- Erin was absolutely FLATTERED when someone asked if she would sign a photo of Brooklyn Decker.
- Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews were her biggest fans while she was on Dancing With The Stars
- She called Les Miles nuts, but says he’s a really good guy
- Her favourite moment from this season was interviewing Heisman winner Robert Griffin III
- And she said: “Tim Tebow cannot dance, I know that. [laughs]Tebow can do a lot of things, but he can not dance.”
Poor Tim, looks like we won’t be seeing him on Dancing With The Stars.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.