Amy Sussman/WireImage via Getty ImagesKim Kardashian West and Kendall Jenner presenting at the 2019 Emmys.
- Kim Kardashian West and Kendall Jenner were at the 2019 Emmys to present the award for outstanding reality competition program.
- Onstage at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, Kardashian West said, “Our family knows firsthand how truly compelling television comes from real people just being themselves.”
- That prompted someone in the audience to yell something that caused many others to laugh midway through their introduction, before they gave the award to “RuPaul’s Drag Race.”
- You can watch the moment below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more.
Kim and Kendall just got laughed at mid-intro… pic.twitter.com/e0MjUo21Ix
— Scott Feinberg (@ScottFeinberg) September 23, 2019
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.