On Monday morning, some of the biggest stars in Hollywood were recognised for their accomplishments at the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
And while the awards show itself came with a certain amount of fanfare, for some, watching the red carpet was the most exciting part of the night.
Whether or not they took home an Emmy award, so many celebrities rocked stunning beauty looks at this year’s show. From Issa Rae’s updo to Sofia Vergara’s bold lipstick, here are some of the best hair and makeup looks from the 2017 Emmy Awards.
From the perfect eyeliner to glowing skin with an expert highlight, Yara Shahidi's makeup was on point.
Zoe Kravitz went for an elegant, modern look with understated winged eyeliner and a neutral lip colour.
Sarafyan made her hair the main focus of her look, keeping her makeup simple and light.
More from INSIDER:
- People are saying Martha Stewart may have just owned Gwyneth Paltrow with one brutal question
- 11 celebrity couples who said they waited to have sex until marriage
- Goop’s new magazine admits that some of its outlandish health advice may not work
- 12 great artists who died at the age of 27
- Miley Cyrus revealed why she’s not planning a wedding with Liam Hemsworth — and it makes total sense
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.