The 69th annual Primetime Emmy Awards are on Monday at 10am AEST on Fox8 or streamed on Foxtel Now or ABC.
Before the Emmys are handed out at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles, presenters will get the chance to stop by a gifting suite filled with sweets, video headphones, and overseas trips.
Backstage Creations will give up to 50 celebrities gift bags and luxury items from this year’s Emmy’s Giving Suite. This year’s presenters include Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Dave Chappelle, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Viola Davis.
In turn, Backstage Creations and the suite sponsors will donate $US150,000 to the Television Academy Foundation on behalf of celebs who visit to help support aspiring student TV producers.
From a membership to an exclusive traveller’s club to a two-night stay in China, keep reading to see all the items celebs will have the opportunity to take home.
A five-year membership to the Exclusive Traveller Club which gives you access to seven different resorts across Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
Those who have a membership get some pretty great perks which include five free nights at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro, a couple's massage, access to a personal trainer, and dinner in a top restaurant outside of the resort. But one of our favourite amenities may be the in-room barbecue.
You can read more about the ETC here.
The robe is part of a package from Suzhou Tourism that will be offered to celebs at the gifting suite.
The Adult Swim show partnered with Daylight Curfew Collection for the sweater. Each one has the number of the sweater from the collection sewed into the tag. You can buy one here while supplies last.
The online curriculum is for children ages 2-8 and let's parents track their kid's progress.
The gift set includes a 1-year membership, a DVD with a music video for the letters of the alphabet, and five hardcover books from ABCmouse's Aesop's fables series. You can read more about them here.
Masana's work is inspired by his studies of Rembrandt, Caravaggio, and Vermeer. The portrait sitting will take place in New York City's Hotel Elysée. You can see Masana's work here.
The Tomorrow Sleeptracker Monitor tracks and analyses sleep cycles, breathing rate, heart rate, and movement while you sleep.
- A Kombucha juice cleanse which is supposed to rid of waste and toxins.
- Izumio water from Japan.
- A gift certificate to Benjamin Steakhouse Prime.
- 15 custom thank you cards from InvitationConsultants.com.
- Soy candles from One Wish Light.
- A signature Ecrin De Patchi chocolate gift box from Patchi Chocolate USA.
- A copy of the book 'Scrumptious Sandwiches, Salads, and Snacks' by Patricia Greenberg filled with simple, healthy recipes.
More from INSIDER:
- THEN AND NOW: Here’s what the cast of ‘Gossip Girl’ is up to 10 years later
- Watch Heidi Klum go from no makeup to supermodel in under 1 minute
- I sent my ruined jeans into a service that claims to fix the holes in the thighs — and the before and afters are incredible
- 20 celebrities you didn’t remember were on ‘Gossip Girl’
- There’s already a sexy ‘fake news’ Halloween costume — and people are not sure how to feel
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.