ABCElle Fanning recalled how she celebrated her 21st birthday on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live.’
- Elle Fanning appeared on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on Wednesday and recalled throwing up “a lot” in an Uber after celebrating her 21st birthday in April 2019.
- The “All the Bright Places” star said that she indulged in karaoke with her older sister, Dakota Fanning, and her friends in Koreatown.
- Fanning said that she drank champagne and tequila shots, so “the story is a bit hazy for sure,” but her Uber rating wasn’t affected because the ride was on her friend’s account.
- “I’ve been told that the Uber driver was really nice,” Fanning continued. “And he had a stash of, like, throw up baggies in his car, so he obviously gets this a lot.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.