Elevate Credit, an online lender that focuses on the non-prime market, is headed for an initial public offering.
The company filed an updated S1 form on March 27, and is offering 7.7 million shares at a $US12 to $US14 per share. That means the firm is expecting to raise $US107.8 million at the top end of the range.
More to follow
- Credit Card Industry and Market
- Mobile Payment Technologies
- Mobile Payments Industry
- Mobile Payment Market, Trends and Adoption
- Credit Card Processing Industry
- List of Credit Card Processing Companies
- List of Credit Card Processing Networks
- List of Payment Gateway Providers
- M-Commerce: Mobile Shopping Trends
- E-Commerce Payment Technologies and Trends