- Egg freezing is a fast-growing sector of an exploding industry – fertility clinics and startups brought in over $US13 billion in 2018.
- Thousands of women go through this process every year, but the chances of a frozen egg leading to a viable pregnancy are incredibly low.
- We interviewed three women who underwent the expensive and painful process of freezing their eggs.
- Despite their varied results, none of the women regret their decision.
- View more episodes of Business Insider Today on Facebook.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.