Photo: Giovanni Giusti via Flickr
Here’s the economic data to watch for tomorrow:Asia:
- South Korea releases GDP data at 7:00 PM ET. Expectations are for quarter-over-quarter growth of 0.6% and year-over-year growth of 4.8%.
- Australian CPI data is released at 9:30 PM ET. Expectations are for quarter-over-quarter growth in the CPI of 0.8% for Q3.
- The Bank of Japan will be making a monetary policy announcement after its meeting. The country’s key interest rate should be held close to zero.
- German CPI data is released tomorrow. Expectations are for a 0.1% increase, month-over-month.
- United States durable goods orders data is released at 8:30 AM ET. Expectations are for 1.6% increase for September.
- United States new home sales data is released at 10:00 AM ET. Consensus is for 300,000 new homes being sold in September on an annualized basis.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.