We’ve been pointing out that it’s a big day for the global economy, but you might not realise how much US data there is today.With help from Calculated Risk, here’s what’s coming out in the US, along with the time and the official consensus estimate.
- Non-Farm Payrolls, 8:30 AM ET, Consensus: +185K
- Markit US PMI, 9:00 AM, Consensus: 55.5
- University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment, 9:55 AM, Consensus: 71.5
- ISM, 10:00 AM, Consensus: 50.7
- Construction Spending, 10:00 AM, Consensus: +0.8%
- Light Vehicle Sales, All Day, 15.3 Million (annualized).