OTSAW Electronics has created a self-driving car that patrols streets and can launch a surveillance drone. The machines will arrive in Dubai by the end of 2017. By 2030, Dubai wants robots to make up 25% of their police force.
Follow Tech Insider: On Facebook
- Top IoT Companies to Watch & Invest In
- Best IoT Conferences & Expos
- IoT Wearable Devices & Technology
- How the IoT Will Affect Security & Privacy
- Ultimate IoT Research Bundle
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.