Photo: CourtBean via Flickr
It’s Dreamit Demo Day today!Fifteen startups have been receiving one-on-one mentoring for the past few months (and up to $25,000 in funding) in the New York accelerator program.
From 9-3, they’ll be presenting to investors and press at the TimeLife building in midtown Manhattan.
We’ll be covering the companies live, but here’s a sneak peak at the startups:
- Bazaart: Personal fashion catalogues for the iPad.
- Branch.ly: Makes all your social networks people-searchable
- CargoNetworks: Targets specialised beauty needs of niche markets
- Cubiez: Apps marketplace for your PC
- Dejamor: Romantic experiences for couples delivered monthly
- IndieWalls: Online marketplace connecting artists and venues
- KidNimble: Social search engine for kids activities
- SaborStudio: Mobile platform of stunning location-aware games
- Teamalaya: Employee engagement through gamified tools
- TopShelf: personalised style recommendations for online shoppers
- Tripl: Social discovery of where friends travel
- Vantageous: turn 3 phones into a 3 camera studio
- Weesh: Discover and share date-night ideas for couples
- WineMe: Re-imagines mobile wine discovery
- Winston: Speech-enabled personal assistant for social news
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.