- DJ Khaled and Drake dropped the music video for their new single “POPSTAR,” featuring Justin Bieber – though Bieber doesn’t sing on the track.
- At the beginning of the video, Drake watches a dozen chaotic video messages from Drake asking him to shoot a music video for the song.
- DJ Khaled says: ‘We have to shoot the ‘POPSTAR’ video … I know the boarders closed, they won’t let me in the country, what do you want me to do? The song is too big. We have to shoot the video.”
- A bewildered Drake says: “I already gave him the songs, and now he wants a video, and I can’t do a video … I’m gonna have to call in a favour.”
- The music video then switches to Justin Bieber waking up in a house full of party people and lip-syncing the song while living a life of excess.
- The music video ends with Bieber waking up at home next to his wife Hailey Bieber, telling her: “I had a crazy dream, Drake asked me to be in a video.”
- Watch the full music video below:
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.