- The season finale of TLC’s “Dr. Pimple Popper” will air March 7 at 9 p.m.
- TLC shared an exclusive clip from the episode with INSIDER.
- In the clip, Dr. Sandra Lee examines a patient with a large and concerning growth on his shoulder.
The second season of Dr. Pimple Popper – the TLC series starring dermatologist Dr. Sandra Lee – will come to a close this Thursday, after nine episodes filled with pops, squeezes, and plenty of heartwarming transformations.
This season, the show followed Lee she as treated a wide range of patients in her California dermatology practice, from a woman with hundreds of common spots known as “barnacles of ageing” to a patient with a curved horn growing from her scalp.
Thursday’s season finale promises another fascinating patient story.
TLC shared an exclusive clip of the episode with INSIDER. In it, Lee examines a patient named Leonard, who has an 11-year-old bump on his shoulder that causes “constant pain.”
Leonard rolls up his sleeve to reveal a large growth with a sunken center that almost appears scabbed, like a wound.
“I’ve never seen anything like this – it’s crazy looking,” Lee says in the clip. “This is really concerning to me and it really makes me think that this could be something much more dangerous.”
Watch the clip below. The season two finale of “Dr. Pimple Popper” airs Thursday, March 7th, at 9 p.m.
- Read more:
- Dr. Pimple Popper treated a woman with multiple fluid-filled cysts clustered around her eyes
- Dr. Pimple Popper says all the gross sound effects on her TLC show are real – and reveals her all-time favourite popping noise
- Watch Dr. Pimple Popper remove a ‘growth’ that’s actually a live, swollen tick
- 9 acne-fighting rules you need to follow, according to Dr. Pimple Popper