- On Wednesday, dermatologist Dr. Sandra Lee, also known as Dr. Pimple Popper, posted a YouTube video in which she performed what she called a “MacGyver cyst punch.”
- In the video, Lee said the technique is similar to coring a apple, since it required a tool that “punched” a 4-millimetre hole into the patient’s cyst.
- After punching the hole, Lee was able to drain the cyst.
- Watch the video below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
We’re still about a month out from the third season of dermatologist Dr. Sandra Lee’s TLC show “Dr. Pimple Popper,” but she’s offered no shortage of juicy pimple popping content in the meantime.
On Wednesday, Lee shared a YouTube video in which she treated a man’s back cyst with a special technique she referred to as “the MacGyver cyst punch.”
In the video, Lee showed the technique and compared it to coring an apple. She used a device she referred to as a “punch” and placed it on top of the cyst, applying pressure so it created a 4-millimetre deep hole in the cyst.
Then, Lee removed the punch device and was able to drain fluid out of the cyst with a few strategic squeezes.
Watch the whole process below.
Season 3 of “Dr. Pimple Popper” airs on TLC on July 11.
- Read more:
- Dr. Pimple Popper treated a man with an ear cyst that spurted out a thick white substance
- Watch Dr. Pimple Popper drain a bloody cyst that reminded her of Shamu the whale
- Dr. Pimple Popper removes massive nose growths that prevent a man from breathing and drains cysts in the trailer for season 3 of her show
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.