Good morning, AdLand. Here’s what you need to know today:
Deutsch LA released a new, shared advertising campaign for Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper called “/1” (or slash one). It’s all about individuality and stars real people instead of celebrities — like a model turned boxer. The first spot is called “One in a Billion.”
Evian’s stunt made it snow in London.
Take a look at CP+B’s new Santa Monica office.
Erika Nardini, formerly at Demand Media, is now VP of marketing for AOL Advertising.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Spin Magazine Stops Printing: These Were Its 20 Best Covers
- 6 Quotes That Prove Millennials Are Simply Terrible Ad Agency Employees
- This Newspaper Ran A Huge Gun Ad Next To Coverage Of Newtown Shooting Victims
- How Mobile Phones Could Kill The News Media
- Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine Brews Up A Social Media Nightmare For Men’s Wearhouse
- Amazon Is The Real Reason Google Is Forcing Everyone To Join Google+
- Here’s A Diagram Of How Facebook’s FBX Ad Exchange Works
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.