- GE,Boeing,Intel,American Express and Caterpillar were the the biggest losers on the Dow Jones industrial average Thursday .
- The Dow is officially in a correction.
The Dow Jones industrial average plunged more than 1,000 points Thursday to close below 24,000. Thursday’s slide dropped the index into correction territory for the first time since early 2016.
Here’s who got hit the hardest:
- General Electric: – 4.56% to $US14.52
- American Express: -4.47% to $US89.17
- Caterpillar:-4.44 to $US147.43
- Intel:-4.45% to $US43.19
- Boeing:-4.44% to $US332.67
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.