- Flight logs list Donald Trump on a January 1997 flight on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey.
- The document confirms the testimony of Epstein’s brother, Mark, who said in 2009 that he witnessed Trump fly on Epstein’s jets at least once.
- The flight logs, unsealed in a trove of court documents Friday, list Trump alongside Glenn and Eva Dubin, a billionaire couple whose relationship with Epstein has recently come under scrutiny.
- Thousands of documents were unsealed Friday as part of a case involving Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, who sued Epstein’s alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell for defamation.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Newly unsealed flight logs show that President Donald Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet in 1997, along with the billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin.
A handwritten entry in the flight logs shows a trip that Trump and the Dubins took from the Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport:
The other named passengers, besides Trump and the Dubins, are Jeffrey Epstein (“JE”), Ghislaine Maxwell (“GM”), Mark Epstein, and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier.” The date of flight is listed as January 5, 1997. The log lists the model of the plane as a Gulfstream II, under the tail number N908JE.
The entry corroborates the decade-old testimony of Mark Epstein, Epstein’s younger brother, who said in a 2009 deposition that he witnessed Trump fly on his brother’s private jet in the late 1990s.
That makes Trump the second US president, after Bill Clinton, who have appeared on Epstein’s aircraft.
The flight logs appeared in a trove of Epstein-related documents unsealed Friday as part of a case involving Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, who sued Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s alleged madam, for defamation.
The Dubins have come under scrutiny in recent weeks over their relationship with Epstein, which remained close-knit even after his jail sentence for soliciting a minor for prostitution.
The Dubins even received a massage from a 23-year-old college student hired by Epstein in 2003, according to the Palm Beach Police Department, though the Dubins have said they don’t recall the massage.
The couple has long defended Epstein and once told his probation officer they were “100% comfortable” having him around their children.
Neither the Dubins nor the White House immediately responded to INSIDER’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Jeffrey Epstein ordered books on Amazon titled ‘SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude’ and ‘A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners,’ court documents allege
- Victoria’s Secret head Les Wexner said he’s ’embarrassed’ he was ‘deceived’ by Jeffrey Epstein
- Epstein is facing sex trafficking charges. Here’s everything we know about what’s going on, from his connections to legal battles.
- Jeffrey Epstein reportedly told prominent scientists he wanted to impregnate 20 women at a time at his New Mexico ranch in order to ‘seed the human race with his DNA’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.