- Disney World has turned its iconic Dole Whip dessert into a frozen lime margarita.
- The drink blends lime-flavored Dole Whip with Corazón Blanco Tequila.
- It’s currently available at the Barefoot Pool Bar in the Polynesian Village Resort, and will soon be available at the resort’s Oasis Bar and Grill.
- Disney Food Blog shared photos of the new drink and gave it a rave review.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Dole Whip is a must-have treat at the Disney parks, and now Disney World is taking it up a notch by turning it into a frozen margarita.
Disney Food Blog shared some mouthwatering photos of the refreshing new beverage that will make you want to book a trip to Disney World immediately.
The new drink is available at the Barefoot Pool Bar in the Polynesian Village Resort and will soon be available at the resort’s Oasis Bar and Grill.
The drink uses lime-flavored Dole Whip instead of the classic pineapple flavour. The frozen dessert is swirled with Corazón Blanco Tequila to turn it into an adult version of the sweet favourite. You can also choose either salt or Tajín for the rim.
It’s currently being sold for $US12.50, and the team at Disney Food Blog gave it a rave review. They wrote that “the flavour of the lime Dole Whip shines and is not overwhelmed by the tequila.”
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.