- Visitors to Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs in Florida will now be able to try Dole Whip in two new alcoholic beverages.
- Wine Bar George will serve “Froscato” and “Froscato Mimosa” drinks made with the iconic pineapple-flavored soft serve starting Saturday, March 30.
- The $US13 Froscato combines the sweet treat with moscato and vodka, while the $US15 Froscato Mimosa recipe swaps out vodka for prosecco.
- The drinks are part of the restaurant’s new Wine Country Brunch, available from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, starting on March 30.
- However, both Dole Whip beverages will be available throughout the week as well.
Dole Whip, the dairy-free, pineapple-flavored soft serve at Disney parks that has earned a cult following, will now be featured in two alcoholic beverages served at a wine bar in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs.
Each of the new drinks available at Wine Bar George features Dole Whip paired with a different assortment of alcoholic beverages. The “Froscato” combines the sweet treat with moscato and vodka, while the “Froscato Mimosa” recipe swaps out vodka for prosecco.
The Froscato costs $US13 per glass, while a serving of the Froscato Mimosa is $US15.
The new drinks will be on offer at Wine Bar George beginning Saturday, March 30, as the eatery rolls out its new Wine Country Brunch.
On Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wine Bar George will serve brunch treats like French toast with brioche, mascarpone, and caramel sauce; burrata with avocado, bacon, and ciabbata; and eggs benedict.
Boozy Dole Whip slushies aren’t the only cocktails on Wine Bar George’s brunch menu. Diners can order spritzes and spirits as well as 140 different wines that are available by the glass, bottle, and ounce.
The restaurant also offers a strawberry frosé drink and a freaujolais (frozen beaujolais with vodka and raspberry) beverage, both of which sell for $US13.
Even though most of the eatery’s brunch specials are only available during the four-hour weekend brunch window, Wine Bar George will be offering both of the new Dole Whip Pineapple drinks throughout the week.
- Read more:
- Disney is selling 3 new Dole Whip cones inspired by your favourite movies
- 27 of the most iconic Disney World foods you should add to your bucket list right now
- Why Disney park fans are obsessed with this unique frozen pineapple dessert – and where to find it
- Disneyland turned its cult-favourite Dole Whip into a doughnut – and it tastes as magical as it sounds
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.