DisneyWill Smith as the Genie in Disney’s ‘Aladdin.’
- Disney’s live-action remake of “Aladdin” arrives in theatres this summer.
- During the 2019 Grammys on Sunday night, the first full trailer aired and showed more new footage.
- In it, we get our first good look at the CGI version of the Genie, played by Will Smith.
- Previously fans were confused when an Entertainment Weekly photo of the Genie showed him without the iconic blue skin.
- But he’s back and looking very blue in the new video released by Disney.
- “Aladdin” premieres on May 24, 2019. Watch the full trailer below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.