- Disney released the newest trailer for the live-action “Aladdin” remake on ABC’s “Good Morning America” Tuesday.
- The first official full trailer shows Aladdin and Jasmine meeting for the first time, as well as the first look at the princess and Aladdin singing “A Whole New World” on Magic Carpet.
- There’s also more of the CGI version of the Genie, who is played by Will Smith, as well as his human form. There is also a clip of Genie singing “Friend Like Me.”
- When the blue CGI version was first shown in a teaser during the 2019 Grammys, viewers were disturbed and confused. It even resulted in some memes being made.
- “Aladdin” hits theatres May 24, 2019. Watch the full trailer here.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.