Dick Bove of Rochdale Securities spoke with CNBC this morning, and was positive about the future of both Citigroup and Goldman Sachs, even though they might be having short-term problems.
- 0:35 Too much supply of Citigroup shares coming to market for the share price to hold
- 1:08 Citigroup is a good buy, Vikram Pandit has turned this around
- 1:30 The damage for Goldman is very bad, because it has not protected the image of its franchise well
- 2:10 Management needs to change, they need a new mission statement
- 2:45 Bove is buying GS stock, knowing that it is the best trading service provider in the world
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.