It’s been a huge week on markets and for the Australian economy. Time for a deep dive.
On “Devils and Details” I’m joined as usual by markets and economics reporter David Scutt and this week our guest is Shane Oliver, head of investment strategy and chief economist at AMP Capital. You can listen to the show below or find us on iTunes, where you can rate us and leave a review.
Here’s the packed agenda:
- What the details in the GDP data tell us about the Australian economy
- How the much-talked-about “economic transition” is progressing
- The Turnbull government’s super changes and the challenges with policy reform
- “Worrying” renewed strength in Australian house prices
- Why Shane Oliver is optimistic on stocks – once we get through the next few months
Enjoy! And remember, find us on iTunes.