- Jason Kempin/Getty ImagesSix months after her split from Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore has finally switched her Twitter handle name from @MrsKutcher to … @JustDemi. She tweeted Thursday to her five million followers, “So hard finding a name that was fun somewhat playful and available,” she Tweeted on Thursday. “So for now it will be @justdemi It could grow on me!”
- “The Bachelor” host Chris Harrison is splitting with his wife of 19 years. Ladies and gentleman, I think we’ve found America’s next bachelor!
- Apparently Rob Lowe is the Lifetime movie go to guy now. He’s going to star in a movie about the Casey Anthony trial.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt wants to play Seymour in a new movie adaptation he is developing of the movie musical-turned-musical-turned-movie musical “Little Shop of Horrors.” It’s just like when they re-made “Hairspray” but Levitt won’t be in full drag like John Travolta.
- George Clooney has officially sold out his fundraiser for President Obama on May 10, making it the biggest presidential fundraiser in history.
- Some small LA toy company is trying to sue Marvel over a botched merchandising deal with “Iron Man.” Just in time for “The Avengers,” people are trying to line their pockets with the boatloads of money Disney and Marvel are about to make.
- Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” video just premiered and people are going crazy over how “adult” and “sexy” it is. Watch below.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.