The weight of a tablet but the power of a laptop: that combination is why Ultrabooks are awesome tools for business owners who want to be ultra mobile but still productive. We’ve assembled six reasons to love the Dell XPS 13. Have a look at it first, then see the list below:
- The battery life rocks. At five to eight hours on a single charge, it keeps you productive all day.
- No waiting for restart. The SSD (“solid state drive”) means you’re back in action in less than seven seconds
- It’s crazy thin: just .8″ at its thickest part
- And light: less than 3 pounds
- It’s fast: the XPS 13 has enough processing power to blaze through multi-media and multi-tasking.
- It works even when you think it’s sleeping: Intel Smart Connect keeps email and calendar updated even when the Ultrabook is in sleep mode
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.