- Dax Shepard celebrated his 44th birthday Wednesday while on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
- The actor answered questions from the audience during a segment called “Ask Dr. Dax.” The last person to stand up was his wife, Kristen Bell, and the two made each other cry.
- Bell, 38, asked Shepard how he would “spoil” someone on their birthday and Shepard jokingly responded, “In the bedroom.”
- “Let’s say I have in the bedroom covered,” the actress said with a wink.
- Shepard started to tear up and said, “I would say please, please, please give that person love and support for 11 years. Give them two beautiful baby girls, and you’re good.”
- “You’re crying, too!” Bell said as she stood with tears in her own eyes.
- Watch the video below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.