The research arm of the United States Military, the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), recently held an event at the Pentagon showing off some of their next-generation technology. While there, we had a chance to check out an initiative that’s looking to build fully-autonomous marine drones that can hunt down and track submarines.
Follow Tech Insider: On Facebook
- Top IoT Companies to Watch & Invest In
- Best IoT Conferences & Expos
- IoT Wearable Devices & Technology
- How the IoT Will Affect Security & Privacy
- Ultimate IoT Research Bundle
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.