Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
The $US26 billion investment fund founded by billionaire George Soros is preparing to dive into cryptocurrency trading, even though Soros himself previously described them as a “bubble,” according to reports.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- A former portfolio manager at Steve Cohen’s Point72 is setting out to launch a $US50 million crypto hedge fund
- Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrency plunges to its lowest levels since December
- The Japanese crypto exchange that was the victim of a $US530 million heist is being taken over
- $US1.6 billion cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is launching a venture fund to create an ‘open financial system for the world’
- UBS: AMD is more at risk from a crypto crash than Nvidia
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- Paying taxes on bitcoin isn’t nearly as hard as it sounds
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrency
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.