Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Amber Baldet, the face of JPMorgan’s efforts in blockchain technology, is leaving the bank to start her own venture, the bank said Monday. Baldet has been a tour de force among Wall Street’s blockchain circles – and we’ll be sure to let you know about her new venture as soon as we find out.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- Menlo Ventures makes the leap into crypto with a $US40 million investment in a popular Coinbase competitor
- The SEC is charging two cash-and-car-loving crypto founders with fraud after their $US32 million initial coin offering
- GUNDLACH: Bitcoin leads stock market movements
- We talked to a strategist at one of the world’s largest asset managers about cryptocurrencies, stocks, and the rise of passive investing
- The founder of Ethereum just called the man who claims to have invented bitcoin a “fraud”
New to Crypto Insider? Business Insider has a ton of articles to get you caught up to speed, including:
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- Paying taxes on bitcoin isn’t nearly as hard as it sounds
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrency
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.