Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Square, the payments company started by Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, officially became the ninth company to receive a “bitlicense” from New York State on Monday. Shares spiked after the company announced the news.
- A trading company with 10 million customers is setting up a crypto desk for hedge funds and banks
- Bitcoin futures could be hurting bitcoin’s price
- A tiny crypto firm making bitcoin trades worth hundreds of millions of dollars is taking a page out of Goldman Sachs’ playbook
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- From HODL to the moon: All the cryptocurrency slang you need to know to sound like a bitcoin expert
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.