Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Jane Street has jumped on the cryptocurrency bandwagon.
The New York trading firm, which facilitates $US13 billion in equity trading a day, confirmed to Business Insider that it has been trading bitcoin.
Here are the current crypto prices:
Cryptocurrency markets have recovered after a weekend bloodbath, triggered by reports that Twitter would ban cryptocurrency ads from its site.
- Here’s what’s wrong with bitcoin, according to 25-year-old Canadian rap artist Lil Windex.
- A bitcoin trading firm just opened up a lending business – and it’s going gangbusters.
- Twitter will ban cryptocurrency ads in two weeks, according to a CoinDesk report.
- LL Bean cancelled its blockchain and sensor experiment amid layoff announcements.
- WSJ: Overstock misses out on bitcoin magic.
Join Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss cryptocurrencies and blockchain with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.