Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Coinbase is doing something completely new in the world of crypto: it’s going on a mergers and acquisitions shopping spree.
Business Insider’s Becky Peterson has the inside scoop on how the world’s biggest crypto firm is using a playbook perfected by Google to transform into the one-stop shop that brings crypto to the masses.
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- Square made $US200,000 trading bitcoin
- Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian thinks ethereum will increase in value by 2,000% this year
- Ripple took some criticism during the UK Parliament hearing
- Mastercard says fewer crypto purchases led to drop in first quarter
- Volatile cryptocurrencies helped boost a trading company’s revenue by 284% – but the boom is fading
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in
Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.