Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Cryptocurrency markets continued to push higher following reports from a G20 summit in Argentina that financial leaders from the 20 largest economies showed no sign that they would make moves to clamp down on the nascent market.
The price of bitcoin, the largest crytocurrency by market capitalisation, jumped during Tuesday’s trade from around $US8,500 to over $US8,800 a coin, according to Markets Insider data. That’s its highest point since last Wednesday.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- Meet the “Flash Boys” of cryptocurrency looking to shakeup bitcoin futures trading
- Get ready for the end of the “alt-coin” bear market in cryptocurrency
- A controversial cryptocurrency is exploding as traders look for safety away from bitcoin’s wild swings
- Bitcoin’s rough patch looks like the Nasdaq during the tech bubble – except it’s moving 15 times faster
- Everything you need to know about the complex relationship between Ripple and cryptocurrency XRP
Join Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss cryptocurrencies and blockchain with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.