Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Investment manager VanEck is trying its hand at launching a bitcoin-linked investment product for the third time. But one market structure expert says its 19-page risk-disclosure section is “laughable.” Here’s why
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- Dennis Rodman’s trip to Singapore for the Trump-Kim summit will be sponsored by a cryptocurrency for marijuana
- ‘It’s laughable:’ We spoke to 2 experts about a new bitcoin ETF’s 19-page list of risks, and it’s like nothing they have ever seen
- A woman called ‘the Queen of Crypto’ is auctioning off a multi-million-dollar Andy Warhol painting for cryptocurrencies
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.