The MTV Video Music Awards are Sunday night.
As the stars begin to roll in to Madison Square Garden for the show, hosted by DJ Khaled, keep reading to see the most out-there looks that stars are wearing to this year’s show.
More from INSIDER:
- Quip CEO’s comment on its $750 million Salesforce deal shows a big problem facing every business app (CRM)
- An economist figured out how much Hillary Clinton’s plan to save the world from runaway climate change would actually cost
- A new game for PlayStation VR that glorifies ‘sexual assault’ is scheduled to be released in Japan
- With increasing ‘overlap’ between in self-driving car efforts, an Alphabet exec has stepped down from Uber’s board (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Epi-Pen isn’t the only emergency medicine skyrocketing in price
Ariana Grande's brother Frankie showed up with Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars dressed in some of the show's most iconic celebrity looks.
NSync singer Lance Bass arrived with a message on the back of his blue blazer -- 'Love Trumps Hate.'
Chance the Rapper looks like he's channeling a Super Mario's brother, but we're digging his Michael Jackson flair.
Open shirts are a big trend at the VMAs. Here's Catfish host Nev Schulman with his pregnant fiancée.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.