- This year’s International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) runs from January 7-10 in Las Vegas.
- Automakers have used the event to show off their ideas for electric vehicles and autonomous-driving technology.
- Big names like Mercedes-Benz,Toyota, and Jeep will have production and concept vehicles on display this year.
- So will startups like Byton and Fisker Inc.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has become an important venue for automakers to show off their ideas for electric vehicles and autonomous-driving technology.
This year, big names like Mercedes-Benz and Toyota, as well as startups like Byton and Fisker Inc., are bringing concept and production vehicles to the event, which runs from January 7-10 in Las Vegas.
These are the 11 vehicles we’re most excited to see at CES.
Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4Matic
Mercedes-Benz will release this electric SUV in the US in 2021.
Mercedes-Benz Vision EQS
Mercedes-Benz unveiled this electric concept sedan in September at the International Motor Show in Frankfurt.
BMW says it will show off a redesigned interior, called the Urban Suite, for its i3 electric sedan.
Byton has suggested it will bring its M-Byte SUV.
Byton might also bring its K-Byte sedan, which it displayed at CES in 2019.
Hybrid plug-in Jeeps
Jeep will bring plug-in hybrid versions of its Wrangler, Compass, and Renegade SUVs.
Fisker Inc will show its Ocean electric SUV to the public for the first time at CES.
Hyundai Personal Air Vehicle
Hyundai will unveil a flying-vehicle concept.
Nissan Ariya Concept
Nissan debuted this electric concept SUV at the Tokyo Motor Show in 2019.
Toyota has said its autonomous e-Palette vehicles could one day be used for ride-sharing, deliveries, or retail.
Toyota will also show off an autonomous passenger-vehicle concept.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.