- Google Home Hub is one of Google’s smart-home devices designed to simplify everything from your morning routine to entertaining, all with a 7-inch touchscreen display and Google Assistant built-in.
- We tested out the device to see if it could help us tackle the major task of cooking a Thanksgiving dinner.
- It promises to show YouTube videos to help answer questions – but this feature didn’t seem to work properly when we asked “How do I know if my turkey is done?”
- It was also difficult to go back and forth between multiple recipes.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
This video was originally published in November 2018.