- An online marketplace is recruiting people to review yachts around the world for $US1,300 a week.
- HushHush.com, which claims to be the “Amazon for millionaires,” wants the successful reviewers to stay on each yacht for one week, making sure they’re up to scratch before they get listed on the site.
- There’s the potential to review up to 50 yachts a year, bringing in a cool $US65,000 while travelling the world.
- Applicants need to be at least 21 years old, have a valid passport, and be available on short notice throughout the year.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Some people make living the dream lifestyle look easy, jetting off on regular holidays and spending time lounging on luxury yachts.
Now, a company has made it possible to make this a reality, even without the income to back it.
The reviewer would be required to live, eat, and sleep on the yacht for a week, checking out its “functions, quality, and suitability for the site,” including scoping out every plug socket, door, bed, shower, and tap.
They will be paid £1,000 ($US1,300) on completion of each contract, so per week (or per yacht), with the potential to review up to 50 yachts a year, bringing in a cool £50,000 ($US65,000).
Even better, the role will require travel to yachts around the world, and experience with yachts is “not necessary,” though the company says it would be “beneficial.”
HushHush.com sells private jets, supercars, yachts, and even private islands to “high net worth individuals and VIP concierge services,” and claims to connect a growing list of the world’s most wealthy consumers with luxury brands and products.”
“The applicant will primarily be assessing the yacht and comparing it to HushHush.com’s rigorous standards for inclusion on the site,” the company says.
Applicants need to be at least 21 years old, have a valid passport, and be available on short notice throughout the year.
They should also be “reliable, hard-working, have an eye for detail and a flair for writing detailed and high-quality reviews.”
Aaron Harpin, the site’s founder, said: “Obviously, we’re a very high-end site and expect our products to be of the highest quality, which is why we’re looking to hire someone whose job is solely assessing the quality of yachts and ensuring they meets our high standards.
“We need someone who is reliable, hard-working and has an eye for detail, we’re expecting them to find things that no-one else would notice. I’m hoping to find someone who is perfect for the job as soon as possible!”
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.