Over the next few weeks, you can look forward to a few new research reports — full of charts and data — from BI Intelligence. Here is what we are working on:
Mobile And Social: In-depth report on social usage of mobile devices.
- How do people actually use social networking services and apps on mobile phones and tablets?
- How does the move to mobile effect the big existing social networks that first grew via desktop, like Facebook and LinkedIn?
- The importance of mobile in aiding social discovery, the idea of discovering people and businesses nearby.
- What kinds of startups and new business models are enabled by the intersection of social networking and mobile devices?
Mobile Usage: In-depth report on how people are using their smartphones and tablets
- What kinds of activities are most popular.
- How consumers are using their smartphones in retail stores and the shopping process, and what it means for retailers.
- What kind of content are people consuming on their mobile devices? What kind of content works on mobile and why?
- The growth of the mobile web. Mobile Web: apps vs. browser.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.