- Disney World is now selling popsicles infused with liquor, wine, and berries, according to Disney Food Blog.
- The Limoncello popsicle costs $US13, while the Sparkling Strawberry and Berry Sangria flavours retail for $US12 each.
- Parkgoers can also purchase a non-alcoholic Strawberry popsicle for $US8.
- The popsicles are sold at Epcot, and can be found in the Italian pavilion at the Via Napoli snack cart.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Just in time for summer, Disney World has added new frozen treats to some of its menus.
Parkgoers can now purchase four flavours of cocktail-inspired popsicles when visiting the Italian pavilion in Epcot, according to Disney Food Blog. The popsicles were created by ice-pop brand Pop Fusions, and retail between $US8 and $US13.
Three of the popsicles are infused with liquor, wine, and berries, while the fourth flavour is non-alcoholic.
The new popsicles were spotted by Disney Food Blog at the Via Napoli snack cart in Epcot’s Italian pavilion. The location is home to an exclusive boozy popsicle that can’t be purchased anywhere else in a Disney park: the Limoncello.
The flavour is made from fresh, locally-grown raspberries, as well as limoncello liquor. It’s the most expensive popsicle at the stand, and retails for $US13.
The snack stand also offers the $US12 Berry Sangria popsicle, which is made from berries and local wine, and the $US12 Sparkling Strawberry flavour, which is made from locally-grown strawberries, and wine from Florida’s Island Grove Wine Company.
For those under the age of 21, Disney World also offers a non-alcoholic Strawberry popsicle.
The red treats cost $US8, are made in Florida, and contain strawberries, water, sugar cane, and lemon juice.
People aged 21 or older can only purchase one alcohol-infused popsicle at a time, according to Disney Food Blog.
It’s also unclear if the popsicles, aside from the exclusive Limoncello flavour, are sold anywhere besides Epcot.
- Read more:
- These new Coca-Cola bottles at Disney are a ‘Star Wars’ fan’s dream
- Starbucks is selling 6 new mugs that represent different Disney theme parks
- Disney World’s new ‘Aladdin’ doughnut is topped with blue cotton candy and a milk-chocolate ‘lamp’
- Disney World’s new ‘Tangled’ éclair looks like Rapunzel’s braid
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.