CloudBeat 2011— taking place November 30 – December 1 in Redwood City, CA — will be different from existing cloud conferences.
Using a customer-centric approach (rather than vendor-centric), the event will hone in on 12 case studies, where we’ll dissect the most disruptive examples across all layers of the cloud.
These customer case studies will highlight the core components of the cloud revolution:
- mobile usage
- increased productivity
The cloud is increasingly governing how companies manage themselves, and it’s giving them more flexibility, speed, and savings. At CloudBeat 2011 you’ll learn the best solutions that are changing the way businesses serve customers, empower employees, and deliver tangible value to investors. Participating industry leaders include:
- Aaron Levie, Co-Founder & CEO, Box.net
- Lew Moorman, CSO & President, Cloud, Rackspace
- Javier Soltero, CTO, SaaS, VMware
- Andy McLoughlin, Co-Founder & EVP Strategy, Huddle
- Luis Robles, Venture Capitalist, Sequoia Capital
- Solomon Hykes, Co-Founder & CEO, dotCloud
- Jim McGeever, Chief Operating Officer, NetSuite
- Marten Mickos, CEO, Eucalyptus Systems
- Peter Fenton, General Partner, Benchmark Capital
- Michael Crandell, CEO, RightScale
CloudBeat 2011 will also feature the first ever “Innovation Showdown.” We’re looking for companies with the freshest products or services that leverage the cloud to drive great outcomes for real world organisations. 10 finalists will make the cut, and will have four minutes to showcase their innovative cloud technologies live at CloudBeat 2011. For more info on the Showdown, or to apply, go here.
Join in for an information-packed two days that will offer actionable lessons and networking opportunities, as we explore revolutionary instances of enterprise adoption of the cloud.
Business Insider readers register here and use promo code “VB-BI” to get 20% off.
Find out more about Sponsor Posts.