Cleantech Group inv
ites you to attend its annual flagship East Coast event, Cleantech Forum, on October 11-13. Business Insider readers can save $300 off registration by entering discount code “VIPofBI.”
Clean technology innovation is all about incorporating cutting edge technology into successful business models. At the Flagship Clean Technology Event, listen to 90 global speakers discuss the challenges and massive opportunities around developing and scaling winning clean technology financial models.
Cleantech Forum New York
Developing the Winning Financial Models in Cleantech
October 11-13, 2010
Grand Hyatt New York
This flagship conference will address innovation in the clean technology marketplace. Topics include: developing new scalable financial models across key clean technology resource-efficiency categories — energy efficiency, transportation, smart grid, and water, among others — all from a finance angle.
On the packed agenda, you will hear and meet dozens of top-tier speakers including Dr. Arun Majumdar of ARPA-E, DOE, Governor George Pataki and David Steiner, CEO of Waste Management during theses 3 days of insight, presentations and networking.
Why is this *the* Flagship East Coast Cleantech Event to attend?
- A full two-day conference program filled with discussion and debate
- 3 days of networking opportunities including an online tool to facilitate meetings in advance
- Opportunity to hear and get answers from expert speakers across the cleantech world of business, finance and technology
- Preview the latest market research and analysis from the Cleantech Group
- Be among the first to see the unveiling of the Global Cleantech 100 companies
- Watch the Cleantech Group host the NASDAQ closing bell ceremony via live feed and then head to a strolling networking dinner for all attendees on the NASDAQ floor
- Engage with hundreds of cleantech entrepreneurs and see the latest technologies in the Cleantech Innovation Showcase
- Watch hot start-ups pitch VCs and investors during the Entrepreneur Showcase
- Enjoy the many high-level networking opportunities and receptions
While more than 500 will be in attendance, only Business Insider Readers will receive a $300 discount. Secure your seat in New York and register today with the discount code “VIPofBI.”
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.