This table comes from the just-released Case-Shiller report, and there’s some interesting stuff in it.
Here are some quick observations we have:
- Atlanta had far and away the worst year of anyone: Down 17.7 per cent year-over-year.
- Detroit had a HORRIBLE month, falling 4.4 per cent.
- The best housing market in the country is Phoenix, rising 6.1 per cent year-over-year.
- Chicago is a wreck, falling 2.5 per cent in a month, and falling 7.1 per cent year-over-year.
- All told, 12 cities saw sequential gains. That’s the same number of gaining cities as last month.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.