- Some of the best looks of the 2020 Oscars came from the after-parties rather than the red carpet.
- Ciara attended the Vanity Fair Oscars after-party in Beverly Hills, California, on Sunday.
- Ciara wore a daring, see-through gown that featured head-to-toe sparkles, as well as a thigh-high slit.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Ciara had one of the most show-stopping looks on Sunday night. The singer, who recently announced she was pregnant with her third child, showcased her maternity style in a gown that was almost entirely see-through.
The flowing, one-sleeve dress featured sparkling crystals and a Grecian cut. Ralph & Russo created the custom ensemble for Ciara.
The 34-year-old singer wore a bodice beneath the black gown for slight coverage, which featured striped detailing that added to the ensemble’s sexy vibe. The one-shoulder gown also featured a thigh-slit, creating levels within the look.
Ciara paired the dress with a matching headpiece, along with a loose updo. Silver, strappy heels and minimalist Lorraine Schwartz jewellery completed the look.
The singer posed for multiple photos throughout the night with her husband Russell Wilson.
Wilson’s ensemble complemented Ciara’s effortless beauty, as he sported a tuxedo with an undone bow tie and a silver lapel pin.
Ciara announced she was pregnant in an Instagram post shared at the end of January. The new baby will be Ciara’s third child, as she previously had a son with Future and a daughter with Wilson.
- Read more:
- Ciara wore a metallic blazer as a dress for her first red-carpet appearance since announcing her pregnancy
- The best and most daring looks celebrities wore to the Vanity Fair Oscars after-party
- The best outfits celebrities wore to the 2020 Oscars
- The best-dressed celebrity couples at the 2020 Oscars