- This holiday brainteaser challenges people to find the hidden depictions of famous Christmas songs – and it’s not easy.
- There are 20 songs hidden throughout the image. How many can you find?
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Every December the airwaves are filled with classic Christmas songs like “Last Christmas” and “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” – and this brainteaser is chock full of holiday tunes, too.
Hayes Garden World, a garden design and construction company, made a brainteaser that challenges people to find depictions of some of the most popular Christmas songs that are on any festive playlist.
How many can you find hidden in the brainteaser below?
Can you find them all?
Think back to your holiday playlist.
Need a hint?
There are 20 Christmas songs hidden throughout the image.
Each character in the image represents a different song.
Also pay attention to the decorations and what’s happening outside the window.
Keep scrolling to find the answers.
Below, each song depiction is labelled with a number. Find the corresponding number in the following list, and all the holiday tunes will be revealed.
1. “Fairytale of New York”
2. “I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa”
3. “White Christmas”
4. “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
5. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
6. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”
7. “Deck the Halls”
8. “Little Drummer Boy”
9. “Santa Baby”
10. “Stepping Into Christmas”
11. “Do They Know It’s Christmas”
12. “Baby It’s Cold Outside”
13. “I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day”
14. “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town”
15. “Last Christmas”
16. “Jingle Bell Rock”
17. “Mistletoe and Wine”
18. “Driving Home for Christmas”
19. “Silent Night”
20. “Let It Snow”
How many did you get?
- Read more:
- Can you spot the hidden reindeer in this tricky holiday brainteaser?
- Can you find the hidden puppy in this holiday brainteaser?
- One of the giraffes in this brainteaser doesn’t have a twin – can you spot which one?
- Can you solve this Christmas-themed brainteaser in under 2 minutes?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.