EllentubeChrissy Teigen told Ellen DeGeneres that she doesn’t like her own feet.
- Chrissy Teigen appeared on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Tuesday and explained that she doesn’t like “bare feet,” especially her own.
- “I used to have it in my Sports Illustrated contract, like, ‘No feet.’ I would bury them in the sand,” the cookbook author and model explained.
- The 32-year-old also joked about her Thai roots, saying, “I have Asian jungle feet, like, we’re meant to climb trees.”
- After revealing her insecurity, Teigen tried to conceal the body part and squealed when the camera zoomed in on them.
- “they’re what john [Legend] meant by ‘curves and edges,'” Teigen later tweeted, referencing the lyrics to her husband’s chart-topping song “All of Me.”
- Watch the video below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.